BlogWell: How Big Brands Use Social Media is our amazing social media conference series — and if you haven’t been to one yet, you’re missing out. Our next one is in Atlanta on November 8 and features case studies from UPS, Newell Rubbermaid, NCR, Coca-Cola, Solo Cup, Georgia-Pacific, DeVry University, and The Home Depot — and we’d love to have you there.
After 16 BlogWells, we’ve had 85 billion-dollar, world-famous brands present a total of 128 case studies on how they’re using social media at their companies (all are available to watch here).
What attendees say about BlogWell:
- “This conference rocks. It blows others out of the water.” — Roma McCaig, The Clorox Company
- “If you want to jump years ahead of what consultants say you could do and instead find out what has actually been done, go to BlogWell.” — Dan Phelps, T. Rowe Price
- “I was blown away by BlogWell.” — Chris Brooks, Hilton Worldwide
- “Amazing! I learned tons of helpful information.” — TJ Hatfield, Costco
- “If you communicate for a brand — large or small — you’ll benefit from BlogWell.” — Jason Salata, U.S. Navy
- “You’ll leave feeling you can manage social media better.” — Jody Hallman, Perdue Farms
- “Loved it! Thumbs up!” — Sumer Gregg, Xerox
- “BlogWell is a fantastic opportunity to learn best practices directly from the professionals who are implementing them.” — Shelby Stoolman, ConAgra Foods
- “The best social media conference I’ve attended.” — Jillian Coyle, National Guard
- “BlogWell is an outstanding, multidisciplinary gathering of industry experts.” — Amanda Eamich, USDA
- “BlogWell will help you realize that you’re not alone — and that others have been there and can help.” — Deana Oseguera, HSBC
- “Each topic and presenter is relevant, knowledgeable, prepared, and engaging.” — Matthew Snow, US Airways
- “One of the most organized and informative events all year.” — Jackie Bona, Google
- “Hear candid statements from big brands on what has and hasn’t worked for them.” — Michael Contreras, Dole Food Company
- “BlogWell is extremely helpful in providing insight into what our peer companies are doing in social media.” — Jason Herman, The Hershey Company
- “Great case studies that are immediately relevant to big brands, not theoretical guesses.” — Matthew Staub, H&R Block
Our past speakers:
Adobe, Alberto Culver, Allstate, American Express, AT&T, Avery Dennison, BlackRock, Boeing, Cargill, Chevron, Cisco, Clorox, CME Group, Coast Guard, Coca-Cola, Community Medical Centers, ConAgra, Dell, Delta, Deluxe, Discovery Communications, Duke Energy, ExOfficio, Ford, GE, General Mills, General Motors, Graco, H&R Block, The Hershey Company, Hilton, The Home Depot, HP, Intel, InterContinental Hotels Group, Intuit, IRS, Itron, Johnson & Johnson, Kaiser, Kellogg’s, Kraft, Mattel, Mayo Clinic, McDonald’s, Microsoft, MolsonCoors, National Association of REALTORS, Newell Rubbermaid, Nokia, Orange, Procter & Gamble, PEMCO, PepsiCo, Pfizer, Progressive, Quaker, REI, RIM, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Sabre, SAP, Scholastic, Scripps Networks, Sears, Sharpie, Starbucks, State Farm, SunGard, Texas Instruments, Toyota, Turner, Tyson, U.S. Navy, UnitedHealth, UPS, USA TODAY, USAA, Verizon, Walmart, Wells Fargo, Whirlpool, and Xerox.
Learn more and register: http://www.socialmedia.org/blogwell