Last week’s BlogWell in Atlanta was fantastic. The case studies were filled with great ideas — lots of stuff to take home, the venue at Newell Rubbermaid was perfect, and we had some great support from our sponsors and partners.
If you missed the event or are looking for a recap, be sure to check out our live blog coverage:
- The Home Depot: Our social media road trip
- SunGard: Building social media from within
- UPS: Protecting your brand through social media
- Social Media Ethics Briefing: Staying Out of Trouble
- Orange Business Services: Succeeding in social media initiatives
- Coca-Cola: The creation of Expedition 206
- Turner Broadcasting System: A thriving media company in the social media era
- Newell Rubbermaid: Social media from a multi-brand perspective
Also, check out our roundup of some of the great tweets from the event here.