[Welcome back to the Damn, I Wish I Thought of That! newsletter. This is text of the great issue all of our email subscribers just received. Sign yourself up using the handy form on the right.]
Come to the amazing Word of Mouth Supergenius event on July 20 in New York. It’s the “How to be Great at Word of Mouth Marketing” conference, and it’s the only one like it in the world.
It’s 12 how-to classes, 12 real-world case studies, and 6 brilliant authors, all in one thrilling day.
You’re going to love this event. You’re going to learn how to create an amazing word of mouth program. You’re going to learn how to earn genuine love from your customers.
You’re going to learn how to blow people’s minds.
Our amazing authors alone are worth the price of admission:
Tony Hsieh — Zappos’ CEO on his billion dollar secret: Using happiness as a framework produces profits, passion, and purpose in both business and life.
Jeanne Bliss — The genius behind the amazing customer service at Lands’ End on how to earn passionate, loyal, and vocal fans.
Brian Solis — One of the world’s most popular bloggers on how to effectively engage in this new era of digital Darwinism.
Hugh MacLeod — The genius creator, thinker, artist, and conversation starter on how to unleash your creativity.
Douglas Atkin — How brands like Starbucks, Harley-Davidson, and Apple earn cult-like followings from the guy who built Meetup’s amazing community.
Paul Gillin — The BtoB word of mouth marketing guru on how to use online tools to extend your brands, generate leads, and engage communities.
Andy Sernovitz (that’s me!) — How earning passionate fans who promote you out of love and not for money rewards you with customers that do your marketing for you, for free, forever.
Learn more about the day’s 12 how-to classes, the 12 real-world case studies, and 6 brilliant authors: www.gaspedal.com/supergenius
Check out the word of mouth about the word of mouth conference:
- “Supergenius ranks #1 in experience.” — Lindsay Lebresco, Converseon
- “All I can say about the Supergenius conference is WOW.” — Stephanie Lewis, TC Public Relations
- “Great content throughout the day really kept things fresh!” — Brent Bynum, State Farm Insurance
- “I felt like I got my money’s worth in the first 20 minutes!” — Janine Smiley, Dairy Farmers of America
- “I enjoyed every moment of the event.” — Saul Colt, Thoora
- “An excellent and extraordinary conference!” — Lane Becker, Get Satisfaction
- “Definitely a ‘must attend‘ conference.” — Michelle Halm, Kolcraft
- “We now have so many ideas on how to better spread our WOM, we don’t even know where to start!” — Heather Vyvyan, Educators Credit Union
- “A stellar event!” — Nichole DuPont, BUNN
Learn more and register: www.gaspedal.com/supergenius