Consumer Reports did a survey of top consumer gripes:
- Hidden fees – 8.9
- Not getting a human on the phone – 8.6
- Tailgating – 8.3
- Cell-phone use by drivers – 8.0
- Incomprehensible bills – 7.8
- Dog poop – 7.6
- Unreliable Internet service – 7.6
- Discourteous cell phone use – 7.6
- Waiting for repair people – 7.5
- Spam – 7.5
As a consumer, you know that things like hidden fees and impossible call center phone systems make you angry. SO WHY DO YOU LET YOUR COMPANY DO IT?
Fight to make things better. Never accept something at your company that you wouldn’t accept as a customer.