Headsets.com sells headsets. Not exactly exciting.
But their customers love them — because of extraordinary, amazing service.
- When you call they spend as much time as necessary to make sure you get what you need.
- They know their product.
- They’re happy to send multiple models to try out.
- You get multiple follow-ups to make sure you’re happy (by phone and email).
- Returns and exchanges are handled by real people who discuss how you can get a better-fitting product.
- Even the shipping department sends you a note to make sure you got the order.
Lesson 1: You could do all of these things.
Lesson 2: Entrepreneurs, you don’t need to create some awesome new invention. You need to learn how to make people happy. That’s the skill that will make you successful.